Friday, December 19, 2008

All Things In Eight

Another Tag...

8 Favorite TV Shows (Honestly, I don't watch a lot of TV)
1. The office
2. House
3. Prison Break
4. CSI (Las Vegas)
5. One Tree Hill
6. Kath and Kim...te he he
7. Pushing Daises
8. 30 Rock

8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Woke up
2. Showered
3. Went to work
4. Ate lunch at Heidi's
5. Went back to work
6. Met Cody at Taco Bell for dinner
7. Hung out with Jake, Melanie, Caleb, Hayley, Travis, and of course Cody
8. Played the "Name Game"

8 things I look forward to:
1. Finding out if "it" is a boy or a girl
2. Christmas
3. Going on a cruise for our anniversary
4. My birthday
5. Cody's graduation (yay April 2010)
6. Not having to work
7. Learning to crochet a flower
8. Making it to heaven with Cody

8 Favorite Restaurant
1. Thai Chili Gardens
2. Thai House (AF)
3. Olive Garden
4. PF Changs
5. California Pizza Kitchen
6. Cafe Rio
7. Panera Bread
8. Taco Bell

8 Things I wish for:
1. More free time
2. A healthy baby
3. To take Cody to Europe
4. A world that I can trust
5. Patience
6. Forgiveness
7. To be a better wife
8. To be able to sleep at night

0 comments: