Friday, January 7, 2011

18-ish Months

I haven't done a Camdon update for a while so, here goes.

He is now (almost) 19-months-old. I have no idea his percentages because I forgot his doctors appointment. Whoops. But, I do know he is small for his age.

He peed through his clothes; this was all we could find.

Yesterday at the Aquarium. He sure loves animals.
Nicknames:
Camboslice
Cambodia(n)
Cambino
Booger

He can say pretty much anything you ask him too, although only Cody and me can understand it all.

Things he says:
  • Foof = Food
  • Ginch = Started out at the Grinch, but now means drink.
  • Speaking of the Grinch, he also says, "The, the, the Grinch" like on the movie.
  • Dumb = Down
  • Peep = Pee, Poop, Spilling Something, Falling, Being Dirty
  • Cooch = Cookie (makes me laugh every time)
  • Beat = Blankie and binki
  • Shoesocks = Shoes and socks, however to him they cannot be separated. He wont wear one with out the other.
  • Kay = yes
  • Two-Tree = What he calls anything that is/has more than one (if that makes sense).
  • He knows the sounds and names of most animals (and LOVES to read books about them)
Things he does:
  • When he is mad he holds his head very still and glares at you out of the corner of his eye.
  • Also when he is mad, he starts hitting himself in the head. Then looks at me like I hurt him.
  • He will run into whatever room I'm in and say "Hug?" give me a hug, then run out.
  • Every morning when I get him out of his crib he asks for juice and the "Alma" or "Fefy" (Nephi) movie.
  • When other kids do something mean or that he doesn't like, he'll walk up to them shaking his finger and say "No, no!"
  • He runs, never walks.
  • He LOVES to dance. He can dance in our living room for hours, as long as the beat is right.

His favorite stuff:
His beat
Juice
Dogs
Balls
Cars
Movies (Alma, Fefy, Nemo, and Cars)

Camdon is all boy; silly, mischievous, and loves to tease. He is also extremely sweet and extremely sensitive. If he hears anyone crying or yelling for any reason, he gets very concerned...even if its in a movie.

Boy oh boy, we love him. And, we are excited for his little brother Kyler Roy to come.

0 comments: