Monday, May 4, 2009

To Cody

I am a firm believer that if you have something nice to say to/about someone, especially a loved one, you should just tell them to their face as opposed to announcing it in a public venue, such as over a pulpit in church or a blog on the Internet. It just means more that way. I could go into detail as to why, but I'll just leave it at that.

I, however, am going to break away from my own opinion to let all of you readers out there know what a great man I have by my side. And yes, I am talking about Cody. (haha)

He has been quite a trooper throughout these last few months of my insanity; always there to rub my back and feet or tell me how beautiful I am when I really look like the most hideous being on planet earth.

He has even let me get away with a lot of dirty dishes, dirty laundry, dirty floors, etc. that I don't manage to get to like I should. And, if you know Cody at all, that is a huge accomplishment. He is probably the neatest, tidiest person I have ever known...which I appreciate, but fall very short of.

On top of all of his goodness towards me, which I could continue to talk about, he has been more than willing to help everyone else out in their time of need; whether it be a sibling, parent, niece, mother-in-law, friend, ward member, or an acquaintance. He even volunteered to help out on the church farm. He is all about what's fair.

All in all, Cody is the most awesome guy out there, and I thank him for it.

I took this picture on my phone almost a year ago, but I love the expression on his face. It makes me laugh. He is just so dang cute.

P.S. only 6 or so weeks until little Jr. Hoppy arrives...

1 comments:

katelyn is awesome!

oh hanna grow up! ur not the most hideous person on the planet! u come in 2nd! haha just kiddin'. ur cute!