I've been meaning to write a little update, but I've just been busy with things that I think are more important...no offense to all of you bloggers and blog readers.
Here are a few things that have been going on:
1. The boy turned 6 months old. We celebrated his half birthday by giving him immunization shots, steroids for croup, and antibiotics for an ear infection. We really know how to party.
He is sitting up pretty good. I can actually leave him there for a few minutes (maybe just seconds) without being scared of him slamming his head against the ground. He is no where near crawling though. He refuses to even contemplate the idea. If he crawls, that means I hold him less and that is just NOT an option, yet.
He was in the 65% pretty much all around, height, weight, etc.
2. Cody finished this semester! Thank goodness. Now I don't have to hear him whine everyday...haha. He had some REALLY hard classes and is one semester away from a bachelor's degree in accounting. That smart boy.
3. We celebrated the previously mentioned semester end with a nice dinner, which is rare for us. We were joined by Jake and his lovely wife Melanie. It was a real treat.
4. I crocheted stockings for everyone in the house (minus Zoee, she gets an old one). They are ALMOST finished. Thank you Hayley for your help.
5. Cody and I started watching Lost, since all the seasons are on Hulu right now. We heard not to go past the 3rd season, but right now we're just starting #2 and I like it. I do think they give too many questions and not enough answers. Any suggestions from any of you?
6. There are more, but I need to go get my little stuffed up boy who is crying.
Sorry I don't have any pictures to post. Until next time.