He is now (almost) 19-months-old. I have no idea his percentages because I forgot his doctors appointment. Whoops. But, I do know he is small for his age.
|He peed through his clothes; this was all we could find.|
|Yesterday at the Aquarium. He sure loves animals.|
He can say pretty much anything you ask him too, although only Cody and me can understand it all.
Things he says:
- Foof = Food
- Ginch = Started out at the Grinch, but now means drink.
- Speaking of the Grinch, he also says, "The, the, the Grinch" like on the movie.
- Dumb = Down
- Peep = Pee, Poop, Spilling Something, Falling, Being Dirty
- Cooch = Cookie (makes me laugh every time)
- Beat = Blankie and binki
- Shoesocks = Shoes and socks, however to him they cannot be separated. He wont wear one with out the other.
- Kay = yes
- Two-Tree = What he calls anything that is/has more than one (if that makes sense).
- He knows the sounds and names of most animals (and LOVES to read books about them)
- When he is mad he holds his head very still and glares at you out of the corner of his eye.
- Also when he is mad, he starts hitting himself in the head. Then looks at me like I hurt him.
- He will run into whatever room I'm in and say "Hug?" give me a hug, then run out.
- Every morning when I get him out of his crib he asks for juice and the "Alma" or "Fefy" (Nephi) movie.
- When other kids do something mean or that he doesn't like, he'll walk up to them shaking his finger and say "No, no!"
- He runs, never walks.
- He LOVES to dance. He can dance in our living room for hours, as long as the beat is right.
His favorite stuff:
Movies (Alma, Fefy, Nemo, and Cars)
Camdon is all boy; silly, mischievous, and loves to tease. He is also extremely sweet and extremely sensitive. If he hears anyone crying or yelling for any reason, he gets very concerned...even if its in a movie.
Boy oh boy, we love him. And, we are excited for his little brother Kyler Roy to come.