Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween

I'm not sure if I said this already, but I LOVE Halloween. I start thinking about costumes around July. However, this year I wasn't my normal creative self (I am sorry if I disappointed any of you) and we dressed up in some pretty common get-ups.

The boy was Scooby Doo, and in true family fashion, Cody was Shaggy and I was Daphne. Can you tell we like to match? We even do it every Sunday too. haha.

ANYWAY, we went to Mimi's for a great party thrown by Jill. There were all sorts of delicious foods (my favorites were the nutter butters dipped in white chocolate...mmmm). Then we had a costume contest. All of the kids were so cute. Cody and I won best group costumes. Thank you, thank you.

Then we played games. I can't remember what the name of it was, but you read statements and everyone picks who they think the statement best represents. A few of the ones where people guessed my name were "The person who appears serious, but is really goofy" and "If you were going to do something sneaky, who would you call" (or something to that affect). Cody got voted for all the ones that had to do with being responsible. He is the good one and I am the sneaky one, go figure.

All and all it was a great night. What made it especially great was when Joe got the boy to stop screaming. He is an early to bed kind of guy and doesn't do well when people mess with his schedule.

4 comments:

McKenna

I love your costumes! I know what you mean, Darci likes her early bed time too.


My e-mail address is kennabob@hotmail.com

Daniel & Shandi

I love the costumes! You guys are so cute!

Mink News

Love the halloween costumes! Make sure you keep us on your blog roll after you go private.

gray family

Cute!
Add me to your list thing too! you already know my email......I think....
(Kaitlin)