Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sunday

On Sunday Cody and I drove out to Eagle Mountain for Lincoln's (Jordan and Amy's new child) baby blessing. As I was sitting in church trying to pay attention, I noticed a little boy two rows ahead of me. He was playing peek-a-boo through the chairs. We were in the back, so they were those hard, cold, metal ones. I kinda laughed and played along for a second. I turned my head to grab a hymn book for about 2 seconds when, out of nowhere, he had hopped over his seat and was standing right in front of my face. I said "Hi". He responded "Hi" back then kicked me as hard as he could in the shin and went back to his seat. What the...I didn't even know what to do but laugh.

That was kind of random, but I don't have our Easter party pictures back yet so I have nothing to post about. Be prepared though, Andrew dressed up as the Easter Bunny. haha.