Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Vacations and Family Fun



















This week is spring break and I am really excited about it...no school and less work equals a much better life. Not to mention the fact that the weather is beautiful in Utah, sunny and great. Then, to top it off, Cody and I just found out that in April we get to go to Disneyland with Heidi, her kids, Berioska, and Josue. Excellent.

When we get back from Mickey and Minnie's home land, we head to DC with my mom. She has some conference she was invited to for powerful women in the workplace. My mom is seriously inspiring. That woman can do almost anything. If you don't know her yet, shame on you. Anyway, while she is learning away with the elite, Cody and I will get to visit a few of the people we love from our mission (Go DC South). God is really being awesome to us...he usually is though. It's just his nature. I have no idea what I have done to deserve it, but I sure am grateful...more than I can say.

0 comments: