Sunday, October 19, 2008

6 Quirks I Call Home

Alright Doretha, here are 6 of my many quirks.

1. I am picky when it comes to cleaning...particularly dust and water spots. I wash faucets, the glass door on the shower, our black appliances, etc. over and over trying to get rid of water spots that I know will never go away. I hate them.

2. I spell things with my fingers. I don't know why I do this, but when people talk to me or I am watching something on TV or a movie, I spell out what they are saying. It drives Cody crazy because my pointer finger is always wiggling. Its pretty weird, but I just can't stop doing it.

3. I am obsessed with the internet.

4. I can sleep anytime, anywhere during the day, but once the sun sets my internal sleeping clock shuts off and I become wide awake. No matter what I do, this never changes. I am often forced to drug myself in order to get a little timely shut-eye.

5. No matter what, once I find something I like at a restaurant I will never order a different thing from there again. I get too scared that something new won't be worth my time.

6. I love knowing things about people, places, events, etc. before everyone else. It is sad, and true, that I love gossip. Cody calls me on this all the time, but I am seriously intrigued by the on-goings of others lives. It is sort of pathetic. I think that is why I love being a journalist, I get to know about almost everything first.

2 comments:

Unknown

Hi hanna yes on uh #3 you are ubsessed with the internet. you are on it all the time. And saddly, I pretty much am too.

AJ Johnson: A Family Co

gossip isn't all bad unless you hurt someone. =) you just want to connect with people. how about that? sound better