Monday, October 20, 2008

My Exciting News

Today I had an appointment with my adviser at school. I wanted to find out what classes I need to take next semester in order to FINALLY graduate. I mean, I am 24. It's about time I am done with school...at least for now.

Anyway, as she looked up my status she said, "Hanna, you are going to kill me."

She then went on to tell me that they had recently changed the requirements in my department. There were 3 classes that we no longer needed, 2 of which I already took. That left me with ONE class to take next semester, but who wants to drive one hour 3 times a week for ONE class. She then informed me that the two extra ones I took would cancel out (substitute) the one I was missing. WOOT! WOOT!

So, that means I AM DONE! This December I graduate with a bachelor's degree in Communication, emphasis in Journalism, and away I go. I am so excited, but now I'm not sure what to do with my life! Real world, here I come...I guess...

7 comments:

AJ Johnson: A Family Co

YAY! Congratulations!! So how are you going to celebrate?

Seth & Kirie

Congratulations!!! And what better way to find out that you're done! That's like finding a $100 bill in your coat pocket :) Woohoo!

I might be slightly jealous....okay, more than slightly. One day I will graduate, one day....

The Price Family

That's freakin awesome. I can't wait until I reach that point in my life.

Anonymous

Congratulations Hanna!!! We are so very proud of you!

Jennif

ah! congrats! I'll miss seeing you around and having classes and reading your stuff. man, I think I'll just miss you :)but big congrats nonetheless.

Melissa Steadman

Grats Grats Grats!!! You did it Hanna!! I'm so proud :)

Durrant Family

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's awesome!