Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hanna Facts

I often get emails (and tags) that have lots of meaningless questions for you to answer. I hate filling them out, but I have to admit I do enjoy reading what other people have to say. I have gotten these particular questions a few times through email, and after originally avoiding them, I decided to post them for your reading pleasure.

1. WHAT TIME DID YOU GET UP THIS MORNING? 7:15
2. DIAMONDS OR PEARLS? I have no preferance
3. WHAT WAS THE LAST FILM YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA? Penelope
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? I like the Office, as cliche as it is, House, and Friends
5. WHAT DO YOU USUALLY HAVE FOR BREAKFAST? now days, strawberries and cream instant oatmeal
6. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME? my former last name
7. WHAT FOOD DO YOU DISLIKE? I would have to say that I dislike most seafood
8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CD? I have no favorite, but recently I have been listening to Postal Service
9. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE? Honda Civic
10. FAVORITE SANDWICH? Peanut Butter and Jelly...I like a lot
11. WHAT CHARACTERISTIC DO YOU DESPISE? hypocrisy
12. FAVORITE ITEM OF CLOTHING? I love my new shirt from target, I bought it yesterday
13. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO? Italy...I love the art and want to see the Vatican
14. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM? There are multiple colors, but our rug is green
15. FAVORITE BRAND OF CLOTHING? none
16. WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE TO? Somewhere with a beach and good weather all year round
17. WHAT WAS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY? My 8th birthday. I had pneumonia.
18. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? i like all sports live, but I would have to say football if its only on TV
19. FAVORITE SAYING? I don't know...this question is too hard
20. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? June 1
21. ARE YOU A MORNING OR NIGHT PERSON? ha ha ha ha...night person...you do not want to see me in the mornings...poor Cody
22. WHAT IS YOUR SHOE SIZE? 8.5-9
23. PETS? none...although I do have my own plant
24. ANY NEW AND EXCITING NEWS YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH US? I'M PREGNANT...okay lets be serious...I plan on getting pregnant in the next 5 years
25. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE? A cheerleader...I tried out twice and never made it. After that, my dreams were shattered. Stupid 6th and 7th grade tryouts...
26. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? good
27. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CANDY? I love most candy bars, but I am going to have to say peanut butter M&Ms or a caramello
28. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? I have no favorite. I think calilys are nice.
29. WHAT IS A DAY ON THE CALENDAR YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO? Thursday...Hawaii
30. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A sandwich from Sconecutter
31. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Yes, who doesn't
32. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? ummm...blue. I am very mellow and I think blue is a calming mellow color
33. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? Sunny and Hot
34. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? I like mountain dew and dr. pepper, but I always order diet pepsi...I think it is appealing because it has no calories. Which is funny, because no soda is really good for you.
35. FAVORITE RESTAURANT? I like Thai Chili Garden
36. SIBLINGS? 2 sisters, 3 brothers
37. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? June 27...if I am correct, it is the longest day of the year
38. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Teddy Ruxbin, until his jaw fell off and scared me for life, and baby alive...she really pooped, it was awesome
39. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
40. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs
41. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Chocolate...unless it is a frostie at Wendy's...I think that the new vanilla is so much better, people are just too stubborn to branch out and give it a try
42. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? While watching a movie the other day at home
43. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? There are lots of plastic containers full of our stuff
44. WHO IS THE FRIEND YOU HAVE HAD THE LONGEST? Kendal Blanc
45. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Went shopping for a swimsuit and was very unsuccessful...I just couldn't get over how sick I looked in all of them...well, the one I eventually tried on
46. FAVORITE SMELL? Vanilla and Cody's deodorant...it sounds silly, but it smells really good
47. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? The unknown...especially fish...I mean, think about it, you don't know what those sick slimy things are doing while you swim right above them
48. SALTY OR SWEET? sweet
49. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR RING? I would say like 5...I am too lazy to get them out and actually count
50. HOW MANY YEARS AT YOUR CURRENT JOB? 0...I have only been working here about 6 months

There you go guys...fill up your boredom with useless Hanna facts. Who knows, one day when I am famous they could come in handy.

0 comments: