Tuesday, May 6, 2008


Sorry guys. I had intended to post a few pictures, but they are all saved on the computer at home, and, well, I am at work. By the time I get home I want to be away from the computer. Although, I do find myself compulsively checking my email. It is a sick habit that I have...especially since all I usually get is junk.

Anyway, I plan on doing that as soon as I feel like it. We have a few cool pictures.

We started out our trip flying to Long Beach. we stayed at the Disneyland Hotel and spend 3 days going back and forth from Disneyland, to the pool, to California Adventure. I would have to say that our favorite ride was the Tower of Terror. It was the only one we went on more than once. Also, at night as we were headed back to our hotel we would stop in this little plaza of stores and listen to some guys play the drums and guitar. It was nice just to sit and listen. It helps you unwind from the day. Cody even got one of their CDs. They do a nice rendition of Hotel California, which is a classic in my book.

After that little trip was over, we flew home for a day, only to get back on a flight and head for DC. We left at 4:30 Monday afternoon and didn't arrive at our hotel until about 8 a.m. Tuesday. It was a long journey...very uncomfortable. Our first day in DC we spent driving around with one of our former mission buddies Cameron. We visited some people that I knew and some that Cody knew. I think we stopped at two houses each. It was awesome to catch up with people. Although we stopped at a family that I taught (they are all members now), right as well pulled up the husband did too. I asked him where his wife and kids were and he said that I had just missed them. They had left an hour ago. I asked when they would come back and he said, "They are not coming back. She left me." Whoops. Talk about bad timing.

The second day in DC we mainly slept...then headed to a Nationals game at their new stadium. They played the Braves, which I was excited about. But the Braves lost, which I was not excited about.

Our last day there (is this boring?) we had breakfast with our mission president and his wife, which consisted of us driving around, finding nothing, then getting food at a grocery store and eating in the car. It was great. After that we walked around the DC Mall looking at all the monuments, met up with some folks (We love the Dixon family), ate lunch, then headed to the airport. It was fun, exciting, tiring, and great.

Don't be too jealous. haha.


The Price Family

I am too jealous.... hahaha


Hanna- I am Cody's cousin, Cherisse, I haven't seen Cody since before his mission, it has been forever. My mom, Raquel, has told me all about you and how GORGEOUS you are! I'm so glad you are part of our family! Cody is great, you'll have to tell him hi from me. P.S. I'm going to add you to my list...if that's okay!


Wow, what a fun trip! That's so cool you guys got to go back to your mission as a couple and visit everyone.