Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The BIG 2-5

I love my birthday. Cody loves me. It made for a good combination.
He had the whole day planned, ready and waiting to surprise me.

First we went to breakfast at One Man Band, a personal favorite of ours.












Then we headed to a spa in Midway for a couples massage.













After that we stopped and got my favorite treat...
an Avalanche (its a snow cone with ice cream)
















Next we made our way to pick up my presents.

The first stop was Runner's Corner to find the perfect pair of running shoes.
Then to Grey Whale to get a CD I've been missing (YES, I like Alanis).












By this time we were starving, so we met my mom for an early dinner.
She treated us to Chili's.
















Then, after a quick trip to visit my sister, we ended the day at the movie theater. We ate yummy treats and watched Angels and Demons.
















All and all, it was an INCREDIBLE day.
Thanks Cody, you're the BEST!

p.s. I hope you all enjoyed my hugeness...and the fact that I didn't do my hair or make-up. Only a few more days...

4 comments:

McKenna

Okay, that's you without make-up? I'm jealous. It sounds like you had the best day ever! Cody did an awesome job giving you a great birthday.

How exciting, only a few days left. I hope it is bearable. We are all so excited to see some pictures of him. I'm still shocked at how good you still look. You are just a gorgeous person no matter what you do.

Jeana

happy birthday :) you look so good for being 39 weeks pregnant! good luck with everything. you better post lots of pics when the little man makes his debut.

Ashley Dudley

That sounds like the best birthday ever! Hope everything is going well for you Hanna!

Daniel & Shandi

Happy late Birthday! Looks like you had a great day!