Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Coffee Reading

My mother has this friend from Israel (or some place near there) named Bebe Ashkanazi. Occasionally she reads my moms coffee. Apparently it is some cultural thing where they believe that after you finish your coffee, the way grines lay portrays your future.

My mom doesn't actually like or drink coffee, so Bebe does it on her behalf and then reads her future. It is quite the experience.

Anyway, in the latest reading apparently my mother's coffee told Bebe that I was pregnant...and if for some reason I wasn't right then, I would be within the next three months.

Just so you know, this is not some sly way of me telling people I am pregnant, because I'm not. And for the record I do not believe in coffee readings of the future...but maybe there is something out there that I am not aware of. I guess in three months we will find out.

0 comments: