Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Baby Toe

Do you ever have those days when your body is just angry at you? And nothing you do can make it feel better?

I have. And today is one of those days.

It actually started last night. I was watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and my leg got a shock wave through it. Since then my left baby toe has been in a permanent Charlie horse. I thought it would go away by the time the movie ended, but it didn't. When I went to bed my toe was still out of control. Try sleeping with a Charlie horse, it is next to impossible. So, I did what anyone would do in my situation, drugged myself with sleeping pills. haha.

Sleeping pills are evil, because when you wake up the drowsiness never seems to go away. But, in a moment of sleeplessness and desperation you forget/ignore that and take them anyway...or at least that is what I did.

So now I am drowsy, working, my leg is still twitching AND I have a Charlie horse toe. My body is very angry.

3 comments:

.From Her.

I'm sorry that happened to you.

Randy and Anissa

Are you feeling any better?

Kellybean

Cool! We almost built a house there. Which model home is it, the rambler or the 2 story one? Those are sweet homes and they are so cutely decorated, lucky you. So are you buying it? Well anyways we are not too far from you.