Monday, June 30, 2008

Good Reading

This weekend I finished the book "The Five People You Meet in Heaven," by Mitch Albom.

It is the second book of his I have read. The first being "Tuesdays with Morrie." Cody and I actually read that book together. I LOVED it...although I often felt foolish because during my turn to read I would occasionally start crying. haha.

"The Five People You Meet in Heaven" made me cry as well. While I didn't love it as much as the other book, it was still really good.

Both of which were based off of true stories.

Apparently the authors uncle was in a coma, went to heaven, and met up with 5 people that he had loved and influenced greatly in life. That was how he got the basis for the book.

Anyway, if anyone is up for a good, short, and fairly easy read, you really need to try these two books.

0 comments: