Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Inspired by Taylor

This story was inspired by, and is now dedicated to, Taylor and her sticking her foot in her mouth story that got such great reviews. Mwha ha ha.

So today I was having a discussion with a friend of mine, for her sake we will call her Gretchen. She was looking at/reading me some stuff on MSN and came across the daily "how to". It was on "How to date." When she read me the title, I instantly got reminded that last night I had a dream about her.

I then said, "Hey, I had a dream about you last night." (go figure I would have said that) Gretchen said, "Oh yeah, what was it about?"

I then told her that I had a dream that another friend of ours had called and told me that Gretchen and her boyfriend had broken up. I remember being disappointed that she hadn't told me. And that was it...that was all I could remember.

After I recounted my night time vision, I looked over at her and noticed her looking down at the floor as if something strange was going through her head. She then said, "We actually did break up a few days ago. I didn't want to tell anyone."

Whoops. What do you say back to that? I just kind of laughed at the irony of it all and said sorry.

Anyway, I am sure Gretchen will eventually read this an laugh, but I truly felt like an idiot. I wanted, if I were that flexible, to stick my foot in my mouth...

4 comments:

Jeana

we live in lehi as well, and i know how you feel about that too but what do you do? we actually built a house just east by like 1/4 mile of willow park, on the same side of the street and right by the new jr high. i don't know if you know where joe ellis lived but i live right in front of his parents. so your house isn't far from mine at all.

Randy and Anissa

Wow, Hanna, what DO you say?

Melissa

hey read about your good news with the house and all! Congrats! How long have you and the hubby been married?

Hanna

We just got married in January...so not very long.