Monday, September 8, 2008

Sleep Stretching

This morning, right as I was waking up, Cody asked me, "You didn't sleep well last night, did you? What were you doing?"

I, puzzled as can be, had no idea what he was talking about. Granted I was very tired (I am NOT a morning person), but as far as I knew I slept soundly through the entire night.

I then voiced my thoughts, "What are you talking about?"

"Well, you got up like 3 or 4 times and started doing stretches in the middle of the floor. Then you would get back in bed without saying a word."

haha.

"You also slept most of the night sitting up."

haha...again.

I guess my subconscious is trying to tell me that I need to get some exercise...or that it is really uncomfortable and cramped with my normal sleeping habits.

1 comments:

Seth & Kirie

Oh, now that's funny :) Sometimes Seth tells me I sit up in my sleep - he'll try and talk to me to see what's going on but I'm dead asleep...odd.