Friday, September 12, 2008

Winning Streak

Yesterday we won our softball game 15-8...that's TWO IN A ROW! We are officially on a winning streak. Too bad the season is over and now its time for the tournament.

The good part was that this team was undefeated (we were 1 for 6)...The bad part was that before the game even started, I was innocently standing just out side our dug out when some giant mammoth of a guy threw a ball as hard as he could to a girl standing at first base. Of course the lame girl missed it and it hit the back of my thigh. I now have a 7 x 7 inch bruise that hurts very badly. Then, in the last inning I partially stopped a super fast grounder with my right hand...which was pretty stupid of me, because now my hand is all bruised and beat up as well.

...at least we won, right?

1 comments:

Unknown

When we were at La Vigna I did'nt see any bruise on your hand!!!
-Kaitlin